Thursday, May 31, 2012

Favorite Face Products!


  1. MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed ($20 for 0.21oz)
    • My most used and versatile blush.  A beautiful pale pink color that is subtle but noticeable
  2. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette ($45 for 4 colors)
    • A pretty palette of both warm (coral/brown) and cool blushes that wears wonderfully.  I think Tarina Tarantino's products are severely underrated.
  3. YSL Anti-Cernes Multi-Action Concealer in 1 Ivory Beige ($35 for 0.07oz)
    • A great concealer that applies beautifully.  Stick concealers have always been my favorites because of how easy they are to deal with but this is my favorite of those I've found.
  4. LORAC Breakthrough Performance Foundation SPF 14 in SMS1 ($39 for 1.0 oz)
    • One of the best foundations I've found.  Naturally it's not quite pale enough on it's own but it has one of the best formulations I've found for my drier skin.
  5. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($29 for 4.0oz)
    • A nice solution to combat Dallas humidity.  Especially helpful for my t-zone.
  6. Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 105 ($34 for 1.0oz)
    • This has been a life saver!  While I wish the formula wasn't so drying, it's what I add to every foundation I have until the shade I need.  Basically a white base.
  7. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10 in 12 Beige Rose ($55 for 1.0oz)
    • Naturally designer brands have more money and research to put into their products and this one is no exception.  Nothing buffs as seamlessly and effortlessly as this foundation.  Again, not pale enough but that wasn't a surprise.  (Even smells nice!)
  8. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque ($22 for 0.05oz)
    • Something that is actually pale enough for me!  Part of me balks at the stickiness of this concealer but I can't deny how well it works under my foundation.  My flaws, most notably, my undereye circles, are perfectly covered.

(In no particular order)

No comments:

Post a Comment