- MAC Powder Blush in Well Dressed ($20 for 0.21oz)
- My most used and versatile blush. A beautiful pale pink color that is subtle but noticeable
- A pretty palette of both warm (coral/brown) and cool blushes that wears wonderfully. I think Tarina Tarantino's products are severely underrated.
- A great concealer that applies beautifully. Stick concealers have always been my favorites because of how easy they are to deal with but this is my favorite of those I've found.
- One of the best foundations I've found. Naturally it's not quite pale enough on it's own but it has one of the best formulations I've found for my drier skin.
- A nice solution to combat Dallas humidity. Especially helpful for my t-zone.
- This has been a life saver! While I wish the formula wasn't so drying, it's what I add to every foundation I have until the shade I need. Basically a white base.
- Naturally designer brands have more money and research to put into their products and this one is no exception. Nothing buffs as seamlessly and effortlessly as this foundation. Again, not pale enough but that wasn't a surprise. (Even smells nice!)
- Something that is actually pale enough for me! Part of me balks at the stickiness of this concealer but I can't deny how well it works under my foundation. My flaws, most notably, my undereye circles, are perfectly covered.
(In no particular order)