Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Favorite Eye Products!

In no particular order:

  1. 1. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base ($24 for 0.26oz)
    • The best of any eye primer I've ever tried.  My shadow looks brighter and doesn't budge with this under it.
  2. Urban Decay Primer Potion ($20 for 0.37oz/$30 for 0.85oz)
    • My daily primer, not as quite as good as the NARS base but better bang for the buck and still a great primer.
  3. Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Spark of Envy ($15)
    • A beautiful teal-y green pencil that is wonderfully pigmented even in the waterline.  Gorgeous!
  4. Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Pug ($18 for 0.12oz)
    • Makes for a super-easy and perfect pewter grey.  It's a go-to for when I don't have much time.  I especially love how well the color sticks, how it blends into a perfect gradient and that it looks almost glossy on.  Can't say enough!  The colors "Schnauzer" and "Mutt" are also great.
  5. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Cleo ($34 for 0.14oz)
    • Though it broke on me during travel, it's still a gorgeous color combo and very pigmented.
  6. Inglot Eyeshadow Freedom Palettes (palettes vary on size; $5 per shadow)
    • Ummmm…  Already gushed about these.  Amazing variety, pigmentation, quality, quantity, blah, blah… THE BEST!
  7. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Black ($22 for 0.1oz)
    • The best black gel liner I've found yet.  Doesn't move.  I wish it was a little bit less dry so it would apply a bit smoother but better dry than creasing!
  8. Make Up For Ever Eye Seal ($21 for 0.4oz)
    • Incredible for turning pigments (Glamour Doll Eyes, MAC Pigments, Sugarpill) into eye liners or make them very vibrant.  They WILL NOT move!
  9. Benefit's They're Real Mascara ($22)
    • Still the best overall mascara I've ever used.  It's volumizing, curling and lengthening without being clumpy.  Just wonderful.
  10. Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara ($24)
    • My biggest lash concern is that my lashes are super straight which makes them look shorter than they are.  This mascara is very good at curling and has fibers for lengthening as well.
  11. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly ($17.50 for 0.17oz)
    • I use this for priming my lids occasionally or for a no-makup look.  Great product.
  12. MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon ($11.50 for 0.05oz)
    • One of the most beautiful highlight/tearduct colors I own.  (And one of the few MAC shadows I still use..)
  13. Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum ($12 for 0.14oz)
    • My favorite purple shadow.  No comparison!
  14. Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar ($12 for 4 grams)
    • The most beautiful deep blue pigment.  Le GUSH!
  15. Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in # 64/65 ($14 for 0.07oz)
    • My favorite two pigments for making smoky eyes.
  16. Dior 5-Colour Palettes ($59)
    • Already gushed about these too.  Need I more?
  17. NYX Jumbo Pencils in Milk and Black Bean ($4.50)
    • The best inexpensive white and black bases!  Great for darkening or brightening any eyeshadow as well as helping them stick to my lids.
  18. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin ($18 for 0.05oz)
    • My favorite shimmery nude to add dimension to my eyes.
  19. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion and Gunmetal ($19)
    • My favorite all-around pencil liners.  Perversion is especially useful in the waterline.
  20. Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black ($22)
    • Best way to make a flawless winged liner I've found.  No bleeding and it stays put!

No comments:

Post a Comment