Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Blog Entry... No Pressure!

While I realize that the internet is absolutely flooded/saturated with makeup lovers and gurus I just can't help myself!  I might be my only reader (ever) but putting my cosmetic opinions out in the wider world seems like fun so here goes...

My name is Sally.  I am (obviously) a makeup enthusiast without any professional training in the field whatsoever.  I am currently in the process of saving for a camera for swatches and haven't decided whether or not to purchase a camcorder.  I honestly don't know that I could film myself doing a tutorial so I'm leaving that on a back burner for now.  (Fascinating, no? *to be said in the style of Pepe LePue*)

I'll also warn you that in my blog I intend to put in personal things (Hello, Catharsis!) like pictures and updates on my dog, Monty, because I love him and am known around my neighborhood as "Monty's Mom."  He's a 15 week-old tri-colored Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and oh-so-friggin' cute!  That's really all I have as an introduction for now.  Till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment